Just in case you missed some of my favorite posts from 2009, I’ve gathered a few here that you should definitely read or review one more time!
- Making lists is always at the top! Make sure to put your “to-do” list to work!
- Approach the new year with a clean slate - and that means freshening up and de-cluttering your make-up.
- There’s a place for all the books on your shelf that haven’t been read in months or years - support local reuse efforts by donating those bestsellers. Also make sure you properly recycle those old laptops and monitors.
- It’s a necessary household task, but these organizing processes can make laundry day more efficient.
- With flu season upon us, this post really emphasizes the importance of a neat and clean desk at home and the office!
- Techy electronic gadgets aside, this cool new product will keep you cooking and organized in the kitchen.
- Are you a “filer or a piler”? This fun cartoon post generated some great reader feedback . . . and laughs!
- Most importantly, an organized way of life comes from lots of practice, so don’t be too hard on yourself. Just keep these tips in mind.