Messiest Desk #5 - Educator with Overcrowded Office (JoAnn)
Congratulations to JoAnn for winning our Messiest Desk Contest! And, thank you to everyone that voted! We will transform JoAnn’s desk over the next several weeks and feature the entire process on our blog, so stay tuned! To get started organizing your own office, download our Small Business Organizing Checklist.
- 16 hours of organizing help from our team of productivity experts
- Desktop organizing supplies from Smead
- One-year subscription to Getting Organized Magazine
- Modern storage bins from Turnstone
- Organizing supplies courtesy of GeekPeek.TV
- Before & after photos by Leo V Santiago Photography
Thanks to everyone who voted for a desk in our Messiest Desk Contest! It was certainly a nail-biter and we came across many cluttered, crowded and messy desks along the way! If you know of anyone with a messy desk, the contest has ended for now but we’re always happy to help. Please contact us and we can tell you about our services and how to get started to ensure there are not as many messy desks come next year.
For those of you who are interested in the final leaderboard, here it is: